The Abington Club's Marketing department handles community donation requests for charitable events in the Abington Area (Jenkintown, Abington, Cheltenham, Rockledge, Rydal, Huntingdon Valley, Glenside & Willow Grove).
The Abington Club distributes donations to support charitable efforts that benefit organizations addressing youth as well as health and education related programs for people of all ages. Organizations are limited to ONE request within a twelve-month period. Please refer to the guidelines listed below when making a request:
- Non-profit organizations must submit their request for a donation at least 6 weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- ALL requests must be submitted using the donation request form found below.
- Due to the volume of requests, no phone calls or faxes will be accepted.
- If The Abington Club is able to fulfill your request, you will be contacted via email when you are able to pick up your item. No phone calls, please.
- All items will be sent out no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of your scheduled event.
- Donations to for-profit company programs and initiatives, including employee appreciation events, employee incentives, etc. are not available.
It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of The Abington Club's donation, but the donation should be approached as a complimentary element to your event. Due to the large number of requests received weekly and the limited resources; we are unable to fulfill all requests. Should your requests not be fulfilled at this time, please feel free to submit a request again in the future. The Abington Club is happy that you have elected to have us be a part of your event! We wish the best in reaching the goals set for your event!
Please email your request to Amy HERE. Be sure to include event flyer, contact details, tax ID, etc.
In need of an event location for your next fundraiser? The Abington Club boasts event space for organizations hosting a small gathering or an event for 300+ attendees and everything in between – we have you covered! Call Alexandra at 215.260.8011 for more information.