Every week during the golf season The Abington Club hosts our famous Thursday Shotgun Scramble beginning at @ 5:00pm. The cost is $25 per player and includes 9 holes with a cart, a pitcher of domestic draft beer at the 1910 Bar & Grille after the round and 1st place prizes. There are 30 spots each night and it is first come-first served. Contact Member Services at 215.885.0734 ext 0 for any further questions.
USGA Rules Govern All Play (except where modified by local rules)
• Hitting over the pool and basketball courts are not permitted. One club length from other extended line is permitted.
• Please fix divots, rake traps, and repair ball marks.
• Allow faster players through when a hole or more is open in front of you.
• Players beginning their round must alternate with players starting their back nine.
• Carts must obey all posted traffic controls.
• Appropriate golf attire (shirt with a collar / no cargo shorts or pants) is required at all times
• Players are responsible for any and all damages caused by errant golf shots. Please report all incidents to the front desk.
Please take half your handicap allotment on the front nine and half on the back nine. If an odd handicap stroke exists, take it on the back nine.